Wednesday 5 October 2011

What If Wednesday


•If I were to get pregnant again I would be WORRIED about how I'd be able to care for Finley, who would be just one at that point and a newborn.  But babies are always a blessing, so we would be thrilled to have another sweet baby to love. 

•If I could have any job in the world 
I would probably be a travel writer. I would love to travel the globe, and getting paid to do so would be a great bonus! The only problem with this job is that I'd have to put Finley in day care and I don't think I could do that! I love being a stay at home mama and don't think I could trust anyone else to take care of her. 

•If I had a day to myself I would probably just sleep the whole day. I'm not even kidding! 

•If I could get married all over again I wouldn't change a thing. I love my husband, our marriage, and our life together


•If I could live anywhere in Canada I would probably either stay in Edmonton or move to Saskatoon. We really love our life here! That being said our family is living in Saskatoon and some days it would just be easier to be there, we feel like we miss out on a lot of things living here. 

•If Finley would have been a boy she probably would have been named Beckett or Bennett. 

•If I could have any talent in the world I would love to be able to paint/draw really well. 

•If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would go for business degree. 

•If money were not an object we would settle down somewhere warm and buy a house close to the beach. 

•If I could meet one celebrity I would probably want to meet Audrey Hepburn (I know she is dead, but since this is made up, why not). 

•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it would definitely be Target. I love that store way too much!  Looking forward to getting them in Canada within a few years!

•If we get another pet it would be a puppy because my husband and I love dogs.  I wouldn’t mind getting Max a little playmate, but I am not sure he would like to share the spotlight. 

•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd go to Costa Rica again in a heartbeat, we love it down there. 

•If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd DEFINITELY pick the cleaner. I love having a neat and tidy house and I feel like I'm ALWAYS cleaning right now, even though it's hard to do with Finley around. 

•If I had to get plastic surgery I'd probably get lasik on my eyes and MAYBE nose job to fix my nose 

No comments:

Post a Comment