Saturday 15 October 2011

♥ Things I Love Saturday ♥


I love that ♥

THINGS I LOVE - My daughter grabs my face and tries to put her fingers in my mouth when I hover over her.

THINGS I LOVE - She buries her face into my chest when she's sleepy

THINGS I LOVE - She roars like a dinosaur before shoving things {anything, really} into her mouth. Then she grins when we laugh at her. I'm pretty sure she knows how hilarious she is.

THINGS I LOVE - She holds onto my arm now when I carry her around

THINGS I LOVE - She screeches to her little heart's content while playing 

THINGS I LOVE - She cuddles her blankie when she's sleeping
 
THINGS I LOVE - How she is infatuated with her fur brother Max

THINGS I LOVE - She looks forward to her Dad getting home everyday. 

THINGS I LOVE - She laughs every single time you lift her up over your head

THINGS I LOVE - After waking up, she just lays in her crib for a few minutes talking, and always greets me with a big smile when I go to get her

THINGS I LOVE - She has started reaching for me when others are holding her.  

She is just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment