Thursday 6 October 2011

♥ Things I Hate Thursday ♥

 This weather really has me down lately, as do a lot of other little things.  Since it always makes me feel better to get it off my chest here we go.  If you are in a positive mood you may not want to read this.  Need to vent or bitch about random things?  So do I.  

THINGS I HATE.....when people are late. I'm not talking about 10 or 15 mins late. Like over an hour late. Don't tell me 12pm and then show up at 1:30pm.

THINGS I HATE.....that I just can't look the way I want to look. I'm not really talking about weight or anything {ok maybe a little} but more cosmetic with facial things. I know I know... but still, I'm so self-conscious and I wish I could stop being like that.

THINGS I HATE.....the banks are starting to charge to use your debit card. That's stupid. Why do you have to pay to use your own money? Don't they do that already in those maintenance fees every month?

THINGS I HATE.....two day weekends. It should be three days long. That would be full-filling for me.  On the plus side, this is a four day weekend for us, yay! 

THINGS I HATE.....migraines. I can't stress enough how much I hate them. If you have gotten them like I have, you would be saying the same thing.

THINGS I HATE.....arguments. It seems to have solved problems in the past, but doesn't work anymore. Now, it just causes more fighting.

THINGS I HATE.....12 inch finger nails. Bitch, that's some ugly shit. It ain't cute and whoever thought it was should be shot

THINGS I HATE.....when people talk down to you and they either get that really rude attitude or the whole "I'm better then you" thing going on. Seriously? You're the fool, not me.

THINGS I HATE.....that I sometimes drive myself insane with stress.

THINGS I HATE.....when you are looking forward to watching something and you turn it on, and some stupid show or broadcast replaced it. Damn you.

THINGS I HATE.....when you feel like no one understands of cares. I hate feeling like I have no one to relate to.

THINGS I HATE.....that no matter how late I stay up and clean, at the end of the next day it looks like five tornadoes blew through.  

THINGS I HATE.....when the little one is sick. You can't do nothing about it and its horrible cause all they want to figure out why they can't get better. Mine has a bad cough right now. Nothing else but I hate seeing her say it hurts her to cough.

THINGS I HATE.....grotty old men. Yuck... keep your eyes, looks, hands, and remarks to yourself. Nasty gross sick fuckers. Don't ask my friends how old she is and then when she replies, lick your lips and then say "that's a sweet age". Yuck!

THINGS I HATE.....that the laundry doesn't wash and fold itself. Come one, we are living in the age of technology, it should have been doing stuff like that by now. I'm waiting! I want to live like the Jetsons. 

THINGS I HATE…..when people don’t stop for pedestrians in the parking lot. Especially at shopping centers where everyone is crossing. I’m sick & tired of having to fight with the cars to walk across the parking lot. I have a kid dammit, please stop trying to run me over or race ahead so you don’t have to wait the 20 seconds it would take me to cross.


THINGS I HATE…..when people just say stupid shit. I know we all do at times, but I mean like really stupid shit & all the time too.

THINGS I HATE....this weather that we have been having lately.  It is just depressing.  

Ok, well, I think that about sums up this post of Things I Hate Thursday. What's bothering you? Share it, it is quite liberating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment