Friday 30 September 2011

Telemarketers

Dear Telemarketers

NO!!!

That is my answer to whatever you are about to ask me.  

You seal that answer when you hit the redial button while I precariously balance a slippy wet baby in the tub, try to eat dinner, go to the bathroom, try to enjoy a moment to myself or just lay my head down for the night.  You call to offer me crap I would never buy repeatedly, the answer is still the same as yesterday, NO!

Same goes for donations, we are not jerks, we give to every family member, who is collecting for whatever cause, every time.  Calling me and trying to guilt me into your cause is not going to make me write you a cheque.  

As we are trying to sell our house, I now answer every call and I am tired of dealing with you! 

Your telemarketer trainer must have disliked you; seeing as you think it is appropriate to call me to convince me to change my life insurance, when I say no and you happen to hear my child in the background, you tell me a good mother would switch to your company.  Are you motherfarking kidding me!  Some smooth-talker you are.  

When I say to put me on your do not call list, in a voice boarding on psychotic, you should really stop talking at this point.  You will never get a yes out of me.  

Sincerely, 

Me

PS - It is really not satisfying to hang up a cell phone as it is to slam down a receiver on an old school corded phone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment